2024 Conferences! ACTE / NAAE Vision, National Ag in the Classroom, FFA Convention, and more!

MARSfarm will be exhibiting at these conferences in 2024. We LOVE to meet teachers in person and hear about how our products are being used in their classrooms so please be sure to let us know if you’re attending!

If you are not able to attend, but would like to, please send me a direct message and I will see if I can help you get the travel expenses covered.

National Agriculture in the Classroom - 2024

@cregini will be presenting at this one!

June 24-27, 2024

Salt Lake City, Utah

Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City
170 S W Temple St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
801-596-1234

Registration Fees
  • $485 - Early Bird: May 12, 2024
  • $560 - Registration: May 13, 2024 - June 14, 2024
  • $635 - June 14, 2024 - Onsite Registration

Full registration includes all conference meals listed on the Schedule at a Glance, breaks, and your selected traveling workshop on June 25, 2024.

ACTE / NAAE - Vision 2024

Combined Conference for the Association of Career and Technical Education (ACTE)

and the National Agricultural Educator Association (NAAE) organizations.

Dec. 4-7

San Antonio, Texas
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center

Description: ACTE’s CareerTech VISION is the must-attend event for career and technical education (CTE) professionals. Happening Dec. 4-7 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antoni, Texas, VISION offers comprehensive programming covering high-quality CTE in secondary and postsecondary environments and emerging trends in the field to help career and technical educators thrive in their careers. VISION provides attendees with a rich array of networking opportunities, an Expo, hundreds of concurrent program sessions, and numerous networking opportunities.

The call for session proposals is now open!

@regina.smart and @DrDonnaJ spoke at this conference last year - this would be a good opportunity for any ag teachers who haven’t been to nationals! @Surendra @jeremy.hall @jodlowskik

https://www.careertechvision.com/cfp_information.cfm

https://www.careertechvision.com/